Father’s Day is this Sunday, and if you haven’t found the perfect gift yet here are a few DIY ideas to get you inspired.
1. Superhero Gift-box for Dad – Download the labels and make your own gift-box for the superhero dad in your life.
2. Mustache Mug – A silly gift for dad. Use porcelaine gel to paint a fun mustache on a mug.
3. Folded Shirt Cards – use origami to make your father’s day card a little more unique.
4. Dad’s Notepad – Decorate a basic note pad for dad’s office, and he’ll be reminded of you everyday.
5. King of the Grill Apron – Make Dad his own apron just in time for BBQ season.
Posted by: kelly