Why not skip the expensive, battery operated, mass-produced plastic toys this year, in favor of something more unique and personal. Handmade toys are a great way to encourage creativity and activate your children’s imagination. These great ideas are inexpensive and easy to make, plus they’re sure to provide hours of entertainment.
1. Felt Alphabet Letters: Help your little ones learn there ABCs with some cute felt letters.
2. Homemade Play Dough: Create a rainbow of colors and watch your children’s imagination run wild with this easy to make play dough. This is also an easy project to do with young kids and would make a great gift for their little friends.
3. Crayon Art Folio: Perfect for that budding artist on the go!
4. Car Caddy: Another great gift for little one’s on the go, that also helps encourage them to pick up their toys so you’re not stepping on them.
5. Felt Tool Box: Put your little helper to work on the home repairs with their very own tool set.
7. Felt Stuffed Animals: Who wouldn’t love a cute and cuddly little friend for the holidays?
8. Snowman Kit: This is such a cute idea for little ones who love to play in the snow.
9. Painted Wooden Blocks: Build em up and knock em down. Your kids will have endless hours of fun, and may even learn to spell.
10. Fort Kit: I love this idea. This kit includes everything you need to build a fort, like sheets, close pegs, suction cups, rope and even a flashlight for when it’s all built. Perfect rainy day fun!
11. Buttoned Baby Boots: Help keep those little toes warm this winter, with this adorable little baby boot pattern.Pin It
Posted by: kelly