Not a fan of the messy pumpkin innards? Don’t have time to get your hands dirty? Or just plain don’t like to carve? Why not try one of these easy ‘carve-less’ pumpkin ideas.
2. Lace inspired. With spray adhesive, place a doily on your pumpkin and use a small stencil brush to fill in the pattern.
3. For a cheap but expensive look, use gold and silver leaf.
4. How about glitter pumpkins to bring a little sparkle to your party.
5. Use ordinary black upholstery tacks to create a pattern on your pumpkin.
6. Ok, so this one does involve a little bit of carving…. Drill holes or use a nail to punch holes in your pumpkin, then place flowers through the holes.
Posted by: kelly