Today’s handmade gift guide is for the ski bunny who likes to hit the slopes, sip après ski cocktails and still look stylish for a night out on the town!
We know not everyone has time to make all their gifts, so don’t worry, each of our Handmade Gift Guides includes projects for you to make, as well as handcrafted gifts you can buy. Give love this holiday season… Give Handmade!
1. Striped Cotton Cowl – Help keep your ski bunny warm and stylish with a cozy knit cowl.
2. Fingerless Gloves – These fingerless gloves are a super easy project. Made from sleeves of a sweater so no knitting involved.
3. Sweater Pillows – Another easy gift idea involving sweaters. These cozy pillows will help your ski bunny relax after a long day on the slopes.
4. DIY Coffee Cozy – Say goodbye to those cardboard coffee shop cozies with this easy DIY version.
5. Winter Ski Weekend Print – This charming, winter holiday, ski-themed illustration, would make a great addition to your favorite ski bunny’s lodge.
6. Peppermint Stick Cocoa – Warm up your ski bunny with this yummy homemade peppermint hot chocolate.
7. Fire starter Kit – Who doesn’t love warming up in front of a fire on those long winter nights? This fires tarter kit makes it a snap to get that fire going so you can warm up even quicker!
8. DIY Faux fur bracelet – Vintage buttons accent this easy faux fur braclet making a stylish accessory for your ski bunny apré ski.
9. Country Cottage Socks – Theses cozy socks are perfect for lazing around the house on snowy days.
10. Eat Sleep Ski Sign – This vintage-style wood sign would make a gorgeous addition to any ski bunny’s home.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow as we continue our Handmade Gift Guide Series with Gifts for The Beach Bum.Pin It
Posted by: kelly