Festive garlands and cheerful bunting, for your mantel, your railing, your tree or your window. Here are some simple tutorials, that can add a lot of impact to your holiday decor.
1. Miniature Fabric Flower Garland – This one was originally created for a wedding, but you could easily swap the fabric for something a little more Christmasy.
2. Felt Dot Garland – Simple felt dots sewn together create this super simple garland.
3. Felt Garland – This one takes a lot of felt but doesn’t need much skill.
4. No Sew Felt & Fabric Garland – Skip the sewing and use iron-on adhesive.
5. Blanket Stitched Garland – A cozy blanket stitch gives this garland an ultra-handmade look.
7. Paper Snowflakes – Another Etsy find for those of you too busy to craft this Christmas.
Posted by: kelly