Get in touch with your inner cupid and use your love of crafting to create some easy and fun Valentine’s Day Decor.
1. String of Hearts – Inspired by the classic paper chain, this heart shaped version is a cute way to brighten up your mantel.
2. Crayon Hearts – These translucent hanging hearts are easy to make from waxed paper and crayons. Hang them in a sunny window to fill your room with colourful cheer.
3. Heart-to-Heart Garland – A cute addition to any mantle, but I love they way they’ve used it on the headboard. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to a room full of love on Valentine’s Day?
4. Valentine Heart Wreath – Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas. This beautiful heart shaped wreath would make a great addition to any front door.
5. Candy & Tulip Bouquet – Nothing says Valentine’s Day better than candy and flowers, and this beautiful bouquet is the perfect way to combine them both into a gorgeous centerpiece.
6. Paint Chip & Paper Punch Garland – Nothing could be easier than this fun and festive galand made from paint chips and a heart shaped craft punch.
7. Edible Painted Dishes – Decorate your dishes with edible designs for an extra special dinner.
Posted by: kelly