Whether you’ve been married for years, have a new crush or just want to show you care, Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to remind someone how special they are.
You don’t need elaborate plans, or big, grand gestures, sometimes it’s the little things that mean the most. These adorable handmade Valentines are cute & simple, and sure to make your special someone’s day.
1. Magnifying Glass Valentines – This cute idea is easy to pull together with dollar store magnifying glasses, and this free printable.
2. Fruit Sticker Valentines – Forget all the sugar this year and go for something naturally sweet. These tiny stickers are an easy and thoughtful way to show you care.
3. Felt Fortune Cookies – Let your valentine know you feel fortunate to have them in your life with charming fortune cookies filled with treats or special messages.
4. My Heart Pops For You – Fill a ziplock bag with popcorn and slap on this free lable and you’ve got a cute and yummy valentine.
5. Cupid’s Arrow – Another dollar store project, perfect for classmates. Fun pencils attach to this free printable, to make Cupid’s arrow. (You could also use pixie sticks)
6. Banana’s For You! – Check your local candy store for bulk candy bananas, and create this adorable monkey valentine. All you need is a couple of craft punches.
7. Pom Pom Monsters – These cute little monsters make an adorable valentines and they’re easy to throw together with a few craft store supplies.
8. Lucky in Love Scratch-off Card – Did you know you can make your own scratch-off solution by mixing 2 parts metallic acrylic paint with 1 part dishwashing liquid? Now you can make your own lucky in love scratch card with secret date ideas hidden beneath.
9. I’d SNAP at the chance Valentine – Let this cute little alligator deliver your valentine message this year. Warning there is a lot of cutting and folding involved in this project… but seriously, how cute is it?!
10. I love you to pieces – I LOVE Reese’s Pieces, so this idea hit’s a soft spot for me, complete with a free printable.
11. Whoopie! It’s Valentines Day – This cute Whoopie cushion valentine is fun for kids of all ages!
Posted by: kelly