We’re kicking off our Handmade Gifts Series today, with gifts for the Foodie! You know that friend of yours who’s always in the kitchen… whipping up yummy treats, and if you’re lucky sharing them with you. Well it’s time to give back and we’ve rounded up some great handmade gift ideas for your foodie friends.
We know not everyone has time to make all their gifts, so don’t worry, each of our Handmade Gift Guides includes projects for you to make, as well as handcrafted gifts you can buy. Give love this holiday season… Give Handmade!
1. Recipe Tea Towels – Emma turned her grandmother’s handwritten recipes into tea towels, for that personal touch.
2. Dipped Wooden Utensils – All the rage right now, but often over priced, here’s an easy DIY version to help you get the same look.
3. Golden Gun’s Apron – Who calls the shots in your kitchen? Silk screened aprons are a great way to personalize a gift for your favorite foodie!
4. Custom Canisters – This tutorial comes with free printables to help you get the look of these classy canisters.
5. Simple Pot Holders – You can never have too many pot holders. Make these with fabric that matches your foodie’s kitchen decor.
6. Wooden Recipe Box – Add some of your favorite recipes on these free printable recipe cards, and give your fav foodie somewhere to store the secrets to all their best creations.
7. Magnetic Knife Strip – Instructables shows you how to make this beautiful wooden knife strip, perfect for storing a foodies most important tools.
8. DIY A-Frame Wine Rack – Everyone knows food and wine are a great match, so here’s an easy tutorial that might just be rewarded with a thank you meal.
9. Personalized Cookware – How many people can say they have personalized cookware? With this easy tutorial you can show your foodie friends just how special they are, with custom etched glass cookware.
10. Kitchen Chalk Board – Every foodie needs a place to jot down a quick message, or notes from their newest recipe. This Kitchen Chalk Board is the perfect accessory to any kitchen.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow as we continue our Handmade Gift Guide Series with Gifts for The Traveler.