Bring a smile to the pet lover in your life with a handmade gift that celebrates the special connection between them and their furry four-legged friends.
We know not everyone has time to make all their gifts, so don’t worry, each of our Handmade Gift Guides includes projects for you to make, as well as handcrafted gifts you can buy. Give love this holiday season… Give Handmade!
1. DIY Etched Glass Treat Jars – Give your pet lover somewhere stylish to store all their yummy treats. These etched glass treat jars are easier then you might think.
2. Image Transfer Bag – Transferring an image to fabric is easy, and once you know how the possibilities are endless.
3. Pet Pillows – These cute pet pillows are simply photos printed on white canvas. Then just cut out the rough shape, sew around the edge leaving room to stuff. Then stuff and whip-stich the whole. Easy-peasy and your pet-loving friend will adore the personalized touch.
4. Homemade Dog Treats – Knowing what goes into our pets is important, so why not make homemade treats!
5. Pet Pouches – Make sure your pet lover never forgets their doggy bag at home. These little pouches fit perfectly on any collar.
6. Sardine Cat Nip Toys – Forget plastic balls and cheap mouse toys, these handmade cat nip sardines are so much cuter!
7. DIY Pet Shampoo – Make sure your pets are clean and smelling fresh for the holidays, with this homemade pet shampoo, and they’ll be sure to reward you with lots of cuddles.
8. Tattooed “Mom” Dog Sweater – Let your pooch show he loves you by wearing his heart on his sleeve, or err… back, with this adorable sweater.
9. Personalized Pet Bowls – Show your furry friends how much you love them with elegantly personalized food and water bowls.
10. Personalized Dog Bone Ornament – These personalized ornaments make a lovely decoration for any Christmas Tree.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow for more great ideas as we continue our Handmade Gift Guide Series with Gifts for the Book Lover.
Posted by: kelly