Every good party needs a photo booth, and props are a great way to make sure your guests cut loose and get silly. Simply print these patterns, glue them to foam core, cut them out with an exacto knife, and add a stick! Then you and your friends can get snapping! Happy Holidays!
*** UPDATE ***
A friendly reader just noticed that the ‘Naughty’ & ‘Nice’ arrows were missing from the original pdf. This has now been updated. Thanks Jenni!
Step 1: Click here to download the free printable and print out pictures of the props.
Step 2: Spray each piece with spray adhesive and mount to the foam core.
Step 3: Using an exacto knife cut out the shapes of the props.
Step 4: Tape the dowel to the backside of the prop.
Step 5: Get Snapping!
Happy Holidays from TalkCraftyToMe.com
- Free DIY Printable Christmas Ornament Advent Calendar
- Holiday Bingo! Free Printable
- Hugs & Kisses Tic Tac Toe – Free Printable
- A guide to quick and easy Christmas Photo Cards
- Make your own Christmas Crackers
Posted by: kelly