Today’s Handmade Gift Guide is for those friends of ours who don’t need to venture too far, but instead prefer to curl up on the couch with a cup of something warm and enjoy the comforts of home. Give your homebody something to make the home they already love even more special.
We know not everyone has time to make all their gifts, so don’t worry, each of our Handmade Gift Guides includes projects for you to make, as well as handcrafted gifts you can buy. Give love this holiday season… Give Handmade!
1. Porcelain Pen Mugs – Plain white mugs get a make over. One of the easiest projects around, simply doodle your design with a porcelain pen then bake in the oven.
2. Domestic Trophies – A new and playful spin on an old tradition.
3. Nature Inspired Vase – Use your printer and different types of transfer paper to embellish everything from fabric to furniture.
4. COZY Scrabble Pillows – Make your favorite Homebody’s home even cozier with these cute scrabble pillows.
5. Striped Cardigan – Help that special someone keep warm on these cold winter nights with a comfy yet stylish cardigan.
6. Knit Teapot Cosy – Make tea time a little more enjoyable with a knit cosy to keep your teapot warm.
7. Paint Chip Wall Art – You don’t have to be able to draw or paint to create stylish wall art. Spruce up with walls of someone’s home with this easy piece made from paint chips.
8. Chunky Knit Throw – Giving something hand knit is always special, and this beautiful chunky throw would be a perfect addition to any living home.
9. DIY Chevron Rug – Turn a cheap Ikea rug into something special, by coordinating it with your Homebody’s decor.
10. Very Fine House Art Print – This cute little print would make a lovely addition to a kitchen, foyer, fireplace, or family room.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow as we continue our Handmade Gift Guide Series with Gifts for The Handyman.
Posted by: kelly