Next up in our Handmade Gifts Series… gifts for the Traveler! Everyone has one, that friend who’s always running off to faraway places, only to return with amazing stories and stunning pictures. Well it’s time to show that friend of yours just how much you miss them when their gone. Give them something for their next adventure and they’ll be sure to think of you, however far away they may be.
We know not everyone has time to make all their gifts, so don’t worry, each of our Handmade Gift Guides includes projects for you to make, as well as handcrafted gifts you can buy. Give love this holiday season… Give Handmade!
1. Personalized Map Letter – Cover your friend’s initial with the map of their favorite place.
2. Traveler’s Notebook – What every traveler needs. A place to jot down notes, doodle pictures of their travels and record their amazing experiences.
3. Passport Case – Keep your passport safe and travel in style, with this handmade passport cover. It even has room for extras like a credit card, room key or boarding passes.
4. iPad Case – The traveler’s new best friend, the ipad! Keep it save with this stylish and simple cover.
5. Handmade Luggage Tags – There’s no mistaking who’s bag is who’s with these handmade luggage tags.
6. Neck Pillow Covers – Make sure your favorite traveler arrives rested and raring to go after a long plane or train ride, with a colorful neck pillow.
7. Vintage Map Necklace – Why not spoil your traveling friend with a beautiful vintage map pendant of their favorite place, or maybe remind them where home is.
8. Personal Stationary – Be sure you stay in touch while they’re roaming the world by giving them their own stationary. They’ll have no excuse not to write.
9. Travel Dice Game – Help them make friends, and pass the long hours of travel with a fun travel game.
10. World Traveler Prints – Remind them of their favorite city with a gorgeous hand-illustrated print.
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow as we continue our Handmade Gift Guide Series with Gifts for The Homebody.
Posted by: kelly