Still scrambling for a last minute gift for dad? Don’t worry it’s not too late to whip up something fun and personal. Check out these easy ideas sure to make dad smile.
1. Get outside with the chalk! This is a fun idea to get the kids involved. Simply pick a spot on your driveway or sidewalk and create a fun scene then step back and take some pictures.
2. Paper Picture Frame – Show dad how much you love him with this cute picture frame. Trim your photos to fit the openings of the letters and you’ve got yourself a fun photo frame.
3. Photo collage – Another great photo idea, especially if you’ve got lots of kids. Have them spell out your message to dad, or if hold fun signs to create a photo collage.
4. Super Hero Coasters – Got a comic loving dad? Why not make him his own set of coasters from a graphic novel. Just be sure not to cut up his favorite one.
5. Monogrammed Mug – Make dad his own personal coffee mug. Add his initial, spell out DAD, or even write him a little father’s day message, and he’ll be reminded just how much you love him everyday.
6. Homemade Hot Sauce – Hop in the kitchen and make your dad his very own fiery hot sauce. Perfect for a summer of grilling.
7. I love you this…. much – Show dad just how much you love him with this cute and easy card. Simply trace around your hands and stick them together with a folded strip of paper and your message to dad.
8. Tee-riffic dad – It doesn’t get any easier than this. Pick up a bag of golf tees and use this free printable label, to show your golf loving dad just how great he is.Pin It
Posted by: kelly