Lets face it… when it comes to giving handmade, girls are easy. It’s the men on the other-hand that are a little more difficult to make for. But, never fear, we’ve got some great gift ideas you can make for the special men in your life.
1. Bacon infused Vodka: I don’t know a man alive who doesn’t like bacon. Combine that with booze and you’ve got a winner on your hands.
4. Beef Jerky: Another classic manly gift. Package it up in a nice jar and you’ll surely put a smile on your guy’s face.
5. Bicycle Brake Clock: Does your guy love mountain biking and all things out doors? Why not make him this bicycle brake clock for his office so he can count down the hours till he can hit the trails.
6. iPad Sleeve: A handmade iPad Sleeve doesn’t have to be cutesy or girly. Use rugged and durable fabrics like wool and leather to create a sleeve that’s functional and masculine.
7. BBQ Rubs: Does your guy love to grill? Here are some easy recipes for yummy rubs, complete with downloadable labels.
8. Black & Tan Beer Soap: No lavender and rose petals here… this soap is all man.
9. Typographic Coasters: Skip the lace and doilies in favor of cork and plywood with these typographic coasters.
- Handmade Gift Ideas: For Her
- Handmade Gift Ideas: For Pets
- Handmade Gift Ideas: For Kids
- Creative Gift Wrap Ideas
- Handmade Gift Guide: Gifts for The Traveler
Posted by: kelly