December is officially in full swing, and it’s time to start talking gift ideas! First up in our handmade gift ideas series are gifts for her! Whether that’s your mom, or your sister, your girlfriend or your bestie. We’ve put together a list of easy gift ideas you can make yourself that are sure to impress any woman on your list.
1. Personalized Coffee Sleves: Cute and reversible, the perfect gift for your coffee loving bestie!
2. Rosette Bracelet: A great accessory to dress up jeans or any outfit for your fashionista friend.
3. Stamped Metal Jewelry: A crafty yet stylish way to express yourself, and your friendship.
4. Handmade Lip Balm: Got lots of girlfriends on your list? Lip balm is an inexpensive gift you can make in bulk.
5. Homemade Bath Salts: What girl wouldn’t love some homemade bath salts to help unwind after a busy holiday season.
6. Stenciled Mugs: Dress up plain dishware to reflect your friend’s style and color pallet.
7. Monogrammed Tote Bag: Encourage your family and friends to say goodbye to plastic with this personalized tote bag.
8. Knit Cowl: Spread the love, and warmth this year with a cozy knit cowl.
10. Ruffled Throw: Give someone a bedroom makeover with this unique ruffled throw.
11. Spoon Rings: Looking for a way to recycle extra silverware? How about turning them into rings?
12. Paperclip Earrings: Super simple and super cheap, these paperclip earrings are also super cute.
13. Fabric Clutch: A girl can never have too many handbags, and this easy to sew fabric clutch is no exception.
Posted by: kelly