I seriously can’t get enough of handmade ornaments. Every year a tone of new creative ideas pop up and I can never pick just one favorite. Here are just a few to get your creative juices flowing, and inspire you to create your own.
And… once you do, don’t forget to share it with us on TalkCraftyToMe’s Facebook page. We’d love to see what you’re creating this holiday season!
1. Oh Felty Christmas Tree!: A great project for you and your kids. Just cut out decreasing sized circles of felt and stack them together to form this tree shape and top with a star.
2. Set of 6 handmade ornaments: Don’t have time to create your own ornaments this year? Check out this set of 6 from Pretty Plush on Etsy.
3. Mistletoe Tutorial: Let the smooching commence, with this cute felt mistletoe!
4. Mr. & Mrs. Gingerbread: This gorgeous pair of felt characters are hand stitched and would make a great addition to any tree.
5. Bird Softies: Done up in Christmas fabrics this free pdf pattern would make cute ornaments.
6. Felt Cutout Ornaments: Download the template to create these quick and easy candy cane, snowflake, and bell-shape ornaments.
7. Button Tree Ornament: Super simple but ultra cute ornament. All you need is a bunch of varied sized green buttons, and a cute little star for the top.
8. Mitten & Snowman Ornaments: Another tutorial for this cute winter themed ornaments.
9. Whimsical Bird Kit: Purchase everything you need to make these little bird ornaments in one handy little kit.
11. Felt Ogee Ornament Tutorial: Bring a modern touch to your tree with this felt ogee ornament.
Posted by: kelly