Don’t forget your furry friends this holiday season… they’re part of the family too! Pamper your pets with these adorable handmade gifts.
1. Pet Food Canister: Recycle and old tin into a handy and stylish pet food container.
3. Cat Nip Mice: A great way to use up fabric scraps and a perfect toy to keep your cat entertained this holiday season.
4. Dog Paw Stocking: Who says stockings are just for people? This cute dog paw stocking is a great way to include your furry friend in the festivities.
5. Dog Bed: Tired of sharing your bed or couch with your pooch? Why not make him his own comfy bed?
6. Rope Toy: This is a super easy gift and cheap too! All you need are a few dish towels and a couple minutes of time, and you’ve got yourself a new rope bone perfect for tug-of-war!
7. DIY Dog Collars: Is your pup in need of a new collar? Here’s a great tutorial for a cute collar sure to put a little bounce in your pups steps.
8. Dog Bowl Stand: You dine in style so why shouldn’t your pooch? Why not make him his very own dining table?
9. Cat Scratching Pad: Keep your cat away from your furniture and give her this cute fish shaped scratching pad.
10. Doggy Rain Coat: Pamper your pup and keep him dry on your winter walks with his very own rain coat.
Posted by: kelly