We’ve been talking lately about holiday cards, more specifically about making your own. While everyone loves receiving something handmade, lets face it, some of us just aren’t as handy with scissors and a glue gun as we might like. But that doesn’t mean you have to resort to cookie-cutter store-bought cards, you can still create your own unique and personal cards with the help of these great sites. Designing and sending greeting cards has never been easier! Here are my top pics for the best sites and apps to help you turn your family photo into a one-of-a-kind Christmas photo card.
1. Apple Cards: Create and mail custom letterpress cards with your own text and photos — right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Choose a recipient from your contacts list or you can type in a name and address from scratch. Apple will add the postage and mail the card for you.
2. Shutterfly: Most people know Shutterfly for the photo storage and print services, but they also do greeting cards. They have a huge selection of cards to choose from and will also stuff, address, stamp and mail your cards for you.
3. Tiny Prints: Tiny prints is all about customization. Start with your favorite design. Then choose from flat or folded cards, square or rectangular. Customize them from front to back with photos and text. You can even choose tri-fold cards, circle cards and rounded corners. Plus you can order matching gift tags and address labes, and just like Shutterfly they’ll even take card of mailing them for you.
4. Sincerely Ink: Send photo or illustrated cards directly from your iphone, ipad or android for as little as $1.69 each including postage.
5. Red Stamp: With Red Stamp, you can email, text, post, or send a paper card to your recipient.
6. Moo: I’ve ordered business cards and stickers from Moo in the past, and have always been super happy with them, but did you know they also do greeting cards? You can choose from one of their pre-designed cards, or if you have some design skills you can create your own to upload.
7. Vista Print: Do you have a long list of recipients for your holiday cards? Looking for a bargin? At Vista Print you can get 10 cards for a low as $3.99!
Posted by: kelly