There are lots of ways to make your party fun and entertaining whether there will be children there or not. A few handmade games and other decorative elements like sparklers and crackers are easy to make, and can be fun for all ages.
Confetti Popper Rockets | Pinwheels: Make your own here and here or Purchase on Etsy | Party Hats | Crackers – Talk Crafty To Me Tutorial Here | Balloon Darts | Bean Bag Toss – For Canada Day make maple leaf bean bags instead of stars | Potato Sack Races | Bicycle Stars | Sparkler Holders I’ve posted about this before, but in case you missed it last year here it is again. (Free Printables)
- Patriotic Parties – Part 4: Party Supplies
- Patriotic Parties – Part 1: Decorations
- Patriotic Parties – Part 2: Table Settings
- Patriotic Parties – Part 7: Cocktails & Drinks
- Patriotic Parties – Part 5: Good Grillin’
Posted by: kelly