It’s that time of year, when thoughts turn to back yard barbecues, picnics, and outdoor parties. With both Canada Day and Independence Day just around the corner, rather than do separate posts for each holiday, I decided to do a couple of posts full of great ideas to help you throw a fabulous patriotic party, no matter where you’re celebrating.
First up lets talk decorations… Use your country colors to tie everything together and create festive mood. From streamers and balloons, to bunting and paper lanterns, whatever you decide to create, be consistent with your color scheme, and you’ll be sure to pull off a great looking party.
Click on the links to learn more about each project:
- Patriotic Parties – Part 4: Party Supplies
- Patriotic Parties – Part 3: Fun & Games
- Patriotic Parties – Part 7: Cocktails & Drinks
- Patriotic Parties – Part 2: Table Settings
- Patriotic Parties – Part 5: Good Grillin’
Posted by: kelly