I don’t know about you, but food is one of my favorite gifts to give and to receive. It doesn’t have to be difficult to make, or use expensive ingredients, it’s just the thought and time that makes it special.
1. Cocoa Candy Cane Marshmallows – There’s nothing like a hot mug of cocoa on a cold winter’s night, and what better way to make it special that with these Cocoa Candy Cane Marshmallows.
2. Cranberry Infused Vodka – For those of you who usually give a bottle of wine this time of year, why not try some infused vodka instead. This one is cranberry but you can use all sorts of things, fruit, peppers, spices, even bacon!
3. Gingerbread Caramels – These cute cones filled with caramels make great stocking stuffers or party favors.
4. Cowgirl Cookies – This is a super easy gift that doesn’t require any cooking! Just layer the ingredients into a jar and let the recipient do all the work.
7. Homemade Vanilla – This idea is just beautiful, and you can download the labels to make yours looks just as pretty.
8. Mocha Cocoa – Another idea that just involves layering ingredients
Posted by: kelly