Opening stockings is one of my absolute favorite parts of the holidays. Notoriously crammed full, and usually spilling out the top, there’s just something about the little gifts, that often feel more thoughtful than the big ones. I’ve had the same stocking since I was little, but if you’re looking for a new stocking this year, try some of these creative ideas.
Knit Stocking Pattern | Striped Piece Stocking | Simple Embroidered Stockings | Recycled Sweater Stockings | Christmas Bloom Stocking | A Rebel Christmas | Babushka Christmas Stocking | Recycled Striped Stocking | Jingle Bell Stockings
- Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Nuts & Bolts Christmas Tree Alternative
- Christmas dinner place card holders
- Handmade & Recycled gift tags
- Make your own Christmas Crackers
Posted by: kelly