- Kraft paper is always a favorite of mine. Keep it simple with a beautiful ribbon , dress it up with some sequins and string, or add a few stamps for that personal touch. Kraft paper is very flexible and always adds a little handmade feel. (1, 2, 3)
- If brown isn’t your thing, you can use any colored paper you prefer. You can buy Christmas themed stamps at your local craft store, or make your own. Just be sure to pick ink that will show up on your paper. (4, 5).
- Try adding some elements from your own backyard. Pine cones, berry, branches and holly make great decorations and wont cost you a thing. Or fake a little nature with wood grain paper and cut out leafs.(6, 9)
- For an alternative to stamps, try cutting out holiday shapes like this winter scene by Martha Stewart. (7)
- Your sewing machine can also be used to help with your wrapping this holiday season. Sew cute little paper envelopes or re-usable fabric gift bags. (8, 10)
Posted by: kelly