The secret to great Halloween cocktails is all in the garnish! Just like yesterday’s Vampire inspired martini, these cocktails all have one thing in common – ghoulish garnishes. Check out these great ideas, to bring a little Halloween flavor to your party!
2. Creepy Crawler – A melted chocolate spider web is piped into the inside of this martini glass. For an added touch hang a plastic spider off the edge of the glass.
3. Black Widow – Another spider inspired cocktail. This one uses black licorice strings as spider legs in a vodka, cassis and pomegranate cocktail.
4. Candy Corn Cordials – Combined candy corn and vodka together and let them infuse for several hours. Then add orange liqueur and garnish with more candy corn.
5. Jack-O-Lantern – This Cognac and orange cocktail is garnished to look like a pumpkin. As an added touch, cut pieces of electrical tape in the shape of jack-o-lantern faces and add them to the outside of the glass. Then just peel them off when Halloween is over.
6. Ghoul-Aid – Another creepy eyeball garnish, but this time of the sweeter variety. This one uses lychee stuffed with berry jam and a blueberry.
Posted by: kelly