After yesterday’s inspiring dessert table I figured I’d better give you some recipes to fill it with. These are just a few of my favorite picks for Halloween treats.
2. Caramel Apples – I love these gorgeous caramel apples from Country Living. The recipe is quite simple, but I love how they’ve used chocolate, nuts, sprinkles and beautifully decorated sticks to dress them up.
3. Gingerbread Skeletons – My Paper Crane turns normal gingerbread men into spooky skeletons. Unfortunately the post is no longer live, but hopefully the picture will inspire you to create some skeletons of your own.
4. Tombstone Cookies & Graveyard Pudding – Mmm… thick chocolate pudding topped with chocolate wafer crumb ‘dirt’ and ‘gravestone’ cookies. This recipe uses Dark Chocolate Pots de Crème, but if you’re looking for a simpler version you could easily substitute your favorite chocolate pudding.
- Sweets for your Sweet
- Creepy Cocktails
- Vampire Martinis
- Pumpkin Week – Day 1: Jack-O-lanterns & Creepy Carvings
- Pumpkin Week – Day 5: Paper Pumpkins
Posted by: kelly